The U.S. General Services Administration awarded ECW Environmental Group, LLC a five year environmental services contract with a large capacity of five million dollars.
ECW’s environmental services are available for the following GSA Special Item Number (SIN) categories:
899-1 Environmental Services (includes all environmental compliance, management, and planning requirements such as RCRA, CERCLA/IRP, NPDES, LEED, sustainability, ISO 14001, NEPA/EA/EIS/EIA, EBS, natural resources planning and management, endangered species studies, wetlands surveys, environmental monitoring, ITAM, on-site environmental contractor support, and related support)
899-3 Environmental Training (NEPA and ISO 14001 EMS training)
Obtaining our services through GSA:
The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) makes it easy, fast, and cost-effective for you to obtain ECW Environmental's services through their Environmental Services Schedule.
GSA competitively awarded to ECW Environmental Group, LLC a five-year contract that you may use. GSA fast track environmental contracting services have completed the contracting process in as few as 2 days.
GSA determined the fixed labor rates to be "fair and reasonable" and GSA charges the contractor a 1% fee to recover their administrative costs -- GSA does not charge you any overhead costs for using their fast track environmental contracting services.
GSA Contract Number: ECW Environmental Group, LLC's GSA environmental services schedule Contract Number is GS-10F-0241L.
Type of Contract: Time and materials / firm fixed-price orders
Eligible Users and Sites:
- Federal agencies
- State and local agencies
- Authorized government contractors
- District of Columbia
- Mixed-ownership government corporations
- Other activities authorized by statute or regulation
How to use the GSA Schedule:
- Forward a concise scope of work and funding transfer document to your contracting/ procurement office. (NOTE: We can help you reach a GSA FAST contracting representative who can expedite your purchase if you do not have access to a procurement office.)
- Request your contracting office or Ft. Worth District Corps of Engineers to ask ECW Environmental for a proposal on your project. Ft. Worth District contact: Joe Paxton 817-886-1718.
- Request for proposal (RFP) is emailed to ECW Environmental.
- ECW Environmental responds to the RFP immediately upon receipt.
- Your procurement office issues the task order to ECW Environmental, and we begin work ASAP.
Need more information?
Our GSA Contract Administrator can give you more information about the GSA ordering process and answer any technical or contractual concerns:
John Esson, President, LEED AP
ECW Environmental Group, LLC
2 Eaton Street, Suite 711
Hampton, VA 23669
GSA Environmental Services contract information:
GSA environmental contract services brochure (PDF)
GSA environmental contract services schedule (PDF)